- On June 14, 2017 the School of conservation and restoration of written documents was visited by the head of the department of manuscript heritage of the Ministry of culture and tourism of Turkey Kutan Hussein.
- On October 26, 2016 there took place the on-line presentation with the conservation department of the National library of Qatar with the demonstration of the equipment named CHECK’AIR, which is a device for the monitoring of the bio-air environment in the book depositaries.
- From September 13 to 23, 2016 there at the School of conservation and restoration of written documents went through the training the painter-restorer from the Atyrau archeological museum-reserve Erimbetov Zh.A.
- From July 11 to 22, 2016 there at the school of conservation and restoration of written documents went through the training Uzynzhasova G.Sh., head of the department of servicing and storage of fonds of the library of the Kazakh national conservatoire after Kurmangazy.
- On July 1 and 2, 2016 the specialist of the Service of restoration, conservation and binding Umirbayeva A.M. carried out the exit master-classes in restoration of books in the libraries of the Western-Kazakhstani region.
- There from October 12 to 16, 2015 at the School of conservation and restoration of written documents was held an international practical workshop in the restoration of Oriental books with the participation of the specialist from the Russian state library (Moscow city) Lokotkova I.G.